Applicants must be nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3), U.S. organizations or units of state or local government (i.e., schools, parks). Evidence of non-profit tax status or government status must accompany applications. For-profit organizations and businesses are ineligible to apply.
Door County, with an emphasis on Nasewaupee, Sevastopol and Sturgeon Bay.
- Projects which address community needs in the areas of education, history and recreation.
- Projects do not need to be large in scope.
- The Raibrook Foundation welcomes any project that can make a difference in the community.
We Do Not Fund
- Projects not aligned with the Foundation's specified areas of interest
- General operating support for ongoing activities
- Loans or debt retirement
- Endowment funds, annual appeals, general fund drives, special events or sponsorships
- Projects of organizations whose policies or practices discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation
The following criteria will be considered during the review of all grant applications:
- The definition of the project need, problem or opportunity is well-defined
- The project is aligned with the applicant organization's mission statement and with the Foundation's area of interest and funding criteria
- The budget is reasonable and detailed
- Other funding sources are identified
Grant applications are reviewed monthly. Applications must be received by midnight on the 1st of each month and may be accessed directly from this website.
Please direct all application inquiries to
Julie LaLuzerne - Grant Program Manager
30 N. 18th Avenue, Unit 4, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235