All grants are processed via an online application portal
The Raibrook Foundation has an online application process. Proposals sent by mail or fax will not be accepted.
Applications are due on or before midnight on the 1st of every month. Final grant decisions will be announced 4 weeks after each deadline. Late applications will be considered, but not until the following month.
Start or Continue Your Application
To begin your online application or to check the status of your application, visit our online grant application portal.
TIP: If you don't yet have an account with us, when you proceed to the portal, you'll need to create a new account; a process that will require you to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your mailing address, including city, state and zip code
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Organization's legal name
- Tax ID number
- Name of organization executive director
- Organization's mailing address, including city, state and zip code
- Organization's phone number
- Executive director's email address